Sunday, February 2, 2014

Status Change

From 2012 to 2013 and now it's 2014, there are so many changes in my life. Changing my status from being in a relationship --> engaged --> married --> and now, I'm a mother of one child.

Having Ethan in my tummy for 9 months, and now welcoming him coming to see the world. Thank god it all goes smoothly.

M having confinement in in-law place now. Today is the first day of the second week. 3 weeks to go to complete my confinement. First week was a terrible one. My wound was so painful and I hardly can walk or get up from the bed. This was not the worst. The worst is I just realized that my in-law doesn't know how to take care of a baby indeed.

I thought Mother Nature could never being forgotten. I, who be the first parent, and never carry or take care of any baby before, know swaddling a baby, carry and feeding a baby, breast feeding a baby, and etc in a short period/few days, which I didn't know how I did it but I did it. Slowly, I knew my in-law didn't know how to swaddle wrapping a baby, didn't know how to change diapers, never breast feeding a baby before (instead she asked me how is the feeling of breast feeding and my experience, I was surprised). Before all this, I knew she stop working during the first few years of her first new born baby. At first, I thought she was just forgotten how to take care of a baby because this is about 27 years ago. Slowly, I knew that taking care her first baby was done by her mother. And now I know the reason.

The plan/decision of letting my in-law to take care of the baby becomes a worry to me now.
... ... ...

So miss my home now. So miss my mum. So miss my dad. So miss my family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment