Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Work-Life Balance

Oh well, blogger has new look!!
Maybe I abandoned my blog for too long and now only realized that it has changed to a new face! =)

"We work so hard at living, we forget how to live."
A simple sentence, keep repeating in my mind. Are you belong to the "We" in the above sentence?
I don't want to be like that, but sometimes I have to do so.
Why?
Don't ask why, if you are not satisfy, change it; if you can't change it, accept it or leave it.
I always try to have a work-life balance.
But even the term "Work-Life balance - 'Work' comes before 'Life'.
So unfair?
Or the term is telling us that, work and life can never be balance, and you always have to give priority to work first, then only you can have your life.
"Work" is just one of the subset in life, why are we taking it so serious and spend most of our time in it?
Other than work, we have our family, love, friends, hobbies/interests and etc.
Everyday, we have 24 hours. We spend 8 hours in sleep/rest, 12 hours in work, and the balance of 4 hours?
We only have 4 hours everyday to spend with our family, love, and friends.
And what about time for ourselves?


No comments:

Post a Comment