3 more days, another new chapter of my life begins.
Ya, finally I'm entering into workforce.
The day that I have been waiting for so long.
So wanting to enter into workforce last time when was still in campus time.
But why now I felt a bit reluctant to make the first move into it?
I have made a decision that match my academic area but doesn't suit my personality.
People said I'm good in convincing.
My mouth is my asset, which giving me my pocket money all the time previously.
My previous employer thumbed up for my achievement in bringing them business.
I manage to hit my boss target every time. Yes it's every time.
Now, I'm choosing to enter into another career line.
Fixed working hours, long working hours, stay in office facing papers and computers most of the time.
All these do not suit me actually.
People told me:" Then why are you choosing to enter into this line since you know that is NOT you? Since you know that your mouth is your asset and money, why don't you go for it?"
Well, I'm good in convincing people. I know.
But pushing sales and hitting target is tiring sometimes.
Tired of pushing sales and pressure with target.
Try something that is different now.
Fixed job for me to be done, no target but deadline of submission.
Maybe I can predict what is my future career but I just don't want to enter into it so soon.
I'm still young, giving myself few years time to explore whatever I can.
Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment