Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hunting for a job now.
First job is headache one. 
I know what I want. 
But to get what you want is not as easy as eating kacang.
As the saying goes:"先苦后甜".
Doing audit takes me long working hours and it's tiring. 
I know. 
But, this is the path that I had chosen. 
Strike for what?
Money? Success? Satisfaction? Self esteem?
Everything. 
 This is life. 
Since you were born, your parents provide you food, accomodation, love, education, money, and etc.
Your responsibility is to study hard to get flying colors result, be fillial.
When they are getting old, you get a job and your responsibility is to working hard and earn money as much as you can.
Next, you will have your own family and your responsibility is to give your children like what your parents provided to you since you were born.
And this is called Life Cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment