Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mummy's Birthday

Here I'm back to my home sweet home again~~!!
Had a wonderful and sweet family gathering this weekend.. happy~~^^
Yea It's Mum's birthday celebration so we have a family gathering today =)
Had a simple but sweet dinner at Crystal bay - Alai, Malacca jz now...
I like the food there~!!
Cheap & Fresh~!! ^^

we reach there around 7pm. still not many ppl.
early bird get fresh food. haha

fish kampung

mari-mari pilih ikan~~ cheap and fresh~!!


here is my brother sister mummy and me :)

eldest brother and me :)

Am I look like his gf??

2 sons with our mummy^^

Happy birthday to you mum~!!

He is trying to kiss his beloved mum and I captured this :p

Is a sweet sweet sweet family gathering that I want to have it for so long time. Everyone is busy with their work and we don't used to eat outside frequently. But today, I'm the organizer and everyone is here~!! *Happy* =)

post signature

1 comment: