Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PD with laoposs

Had a great weekend with my laoposssss at PD.
Memorable day. I love it =)
When we talk about PD, some of you sure think of banana boat, beach, swimming pool....
However, we din't even touch anyone of them above. Haha....
why why why? Go PD never sit banana boat?? never play around at the beach??
yeah we reli din do all these above... due to we already late jz bcos of the check in problem... all resorts are either full or dun hav the BBQ facilities >.<
But but but, we all enjoy for it~~~ =)
The most important is our gathering right? ;-)
Angel and devil was owesome. Haha!
So happy can have our gathering again. Especially can meet up with dajie - siew horng. Is been quite long I never see her =)
took at the beach before we back. lol

this photo so got feel

so cute. make me think of this phrase:
those were the days. I miss it >.<



memorable gathering with all of you. love it =)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment