What can I conclude about my current life?
Working life=lifeless.
First day of work, I was thinking it will be more relaxing.
In contrast, a lot of works was given =.=
It's reli like wat my boss told me on the first day: At here, you are learning from A to Z.
I'm reli learning how to do audit from step 1 to the last step.
Audit work paper sheet, statutory audit, acs, vouching, casting... .... ... ...
Use too much brain everyday =.=
But, is reli a good experience to learn so many things.
At least I know what is in the real practical audit procedure.
Hope I can tahan in this 6 months period.
Jia you everyone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to I was busy in working, I have no time to update my blog and current life.
Now I'm here to update it sekaligus laaaa~~ =)
Like it =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, is my last gathering with gangs before we go for training.
There will be no crapping, outing, chit-chatting in class, taking lunch/dinner/supper in this 8 months period. Missssss you guyssss............. >.<
28.05.2009
Our last paper for Delta 3rd trimester.
We went for dinner at "Long Hua" restorant at melaka raya.
I still remember the first moment we went in to the restaurant, we were starred by everyone in the restaurant. Due to we r too young and everyone in the restaurant are older uncle and auntie. Lolz~
There will be no crapping, outing, chit-chatting in class, taking lunch/dinner/supper in this 8 months period. Missssss you guyssss............. >.<
28.05.2009
Our last paper for Delta 3rd trimester.
We went for dinner at "Long Hua" restorant at melaka raya.
I still remember the first moment we went in to the restaurant, we were starred by everyone in the restaurant. Due to we r too young and everyone in the restaurant are older uncle and auntie. Lolz~


Her 21st birthday was during final time.
Late celebration but wishes are all sincere one =)
Wish you have a wonderful 21st birthday~!!^^
Memorable + mixed feeling night.
Love you all~!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30.05.2009
Pin was going to move his stuff to KL. We meet them and have our dinner in KL.
Another great dinner tonight.
Thx to Kher for bringing such a nice dinner to us~!! =)
Too bad, I din take any photo in the dinner.
The taste all fixed in my memory^^
Pin was going to move his stuff to KL. We meet them and have our dinner in KL.
Another great dinner tonight.
Thx to Kher for bringing such a nice dinner to us~!! =)
Too bad, I din take any photo in the dinner.
The taste all fixed in my memory^^
Nice capture. I like it!
Well, finish my current update and I think there will have not much outing in this future 6 months...
Ish ish....
But but but...
Tomorrow is always a better day!! =)
Good luck everyone~~~


No comments:
Post a Comment