Sunday, February 22, 2009

lao po kassie


Today, gonna talk about my lao po - kassie. We knew each other since secondary school. Hm... she is going to Australia tonight.
Lao po, sorry I cant go and send you tonight. Last week is the last time we meet each other... the last hug was so touch and alot of thing appeared in my mind that time - secondary school memory was great and memorable, we talk non stop everytime we meet although all of us are in different path now, we rarely contact or chat but I know inside our heart there is definitely a space to keep all of us. I miss those days... and I cherish our relationship... It cant be describe as friendship anymore as ours are much more than that inside my heart.
Do take good care of yourself when you are there ya... Love you~ *hugsss*

No comments:

Post a Comment