- Wanna take a nap at 6++ in the evening, end up I was disturbed by ppl call and end up I din sleep at ALL!! Damn. Super duper dun like ppl kacau me when I sleeping.
- Think to go to gym at 8pm at night but Headache so end up I not going gym.
- Plan to stay in my room to do the tutorial for tomolo cos the lecturer is so strict and check everyone's work in tutorial class. But end up I sit infront of the pc until nw and open my CA text book without any progress of the tutorial for tomolo.
- I feel so bored and guilty for doing nothing today! >.<
- I shud go for gym jz nw since I was doing nothing in my room too!
- I shud close off my pc and start doing my work!
No comments:
Post a Comment