Omg~ I jz know that my Business Law assignment question has been out for such a long time (4 March), but nw i only know about it =.= The submission date is 5 April!!! >.<
I have another mid term test which is management decision science at 3 April, and before this paper i think will have one more quiz for it...
One week time, how to make it? I haven start my Management decision yet, and honestly this subject is not easy to me seriously.. >.<
After business law assignment, the will be one more quiz for management decision science, MA II assignment due date coming up on 21 April, Tax's assignment due date at 5 May, and Audit's due on 9 May... my final exam start at 12 May... How could I have enough time to cope with all this?
I damn scare the BDS (management decision science) mid term test nw.. >.<
_____________________________________
Today is Michelle's Birthday~:
Happy Birthday to you Michelle~!!
No comments:
Post a Comment