Monday, March 24, 2008

MIFF 2008

Today gonna post something that I experienced!! I have been work in the Malaysia International Furniture Fair (MIFF) 2008 on 4 March to 8 March 2008. It was held in PWTC, KL. Hm.. wat to describe about my job? I was a promoter for 5 days for the company =p The company is a manufacturer of furniture which they basically doing export business...

Anyway, it was a great experience for me to work at there and i gain lots of knowledge about the furniture. As we are doing export business, i met los of international buyers there~!! (n_n)

We are basically selling more classical design bed room set.. Hm.. so it might not suitable for our country la.. and mostly middle east country ppl will like it~
Anyway, enjoy it~!! =)

Nw, show u all some pic that i capture using my hp =p

This is our booth in PWTC~ Nice decoration!





























No comments:

Post a Comment