Yo~ I'm back!! Jz back from "honey moon"?? Hahahahahahaha =p
I'm soooo tired nw but I must write down this!! We have been to kl this 2 days and what I can say is this trip is not bad yo~ Hehe^^
I'm such a person who like freedom... I like to travel, to go somewhere that nobody knows me, and I can walk to anywhere I wish, do anything I like, and dun care anybody... So, this time, I did it again! So long time din have such feeling of good la~ Hiak hiak hiak =p
This 2 days is quite tiring but feeling good~ U know la.. KL life style.. so rush, when u go anywhere, u have to be very alert to everyone everything around u =.=" However, I can say walking on a city or street that nobody knows u is extremely good and u can do anything u like eventhough u r crazy-ing on the street, u dun hav to care about ppl eyesight. =P
I have met jini in kl~ So nice tat i can meet her cos we have such a long time never meet up since last time she came to melaka "crazy". Mayb this time only me and she and she has her fren around so we din really talk much (or can say we din crazy up =p) But, so miss her so miss lao posss and i feel so happy to meet her this time^^
and.... one more thing...
Happy Honeymoon~^^Haha
I wish to write more but my eyes are half closed nw =.=
Good night!!
p/s: smth across in my mind nw but i dunno wat kind of feeling is that.
-jing-
No comments:
Post a Comment