Yeah... Mid term break lo... Holiday holiday~!! =) Jz finish all my mid term exam and I m sooooo happy~!! =p Relax relax....
Today I wake up at 3pm cos yesterday sleep too late!! =.=' When I wake up I heard 1 bad news tat really make me awake!! Sweetie msg me saying she commit sucide.. and doctor say her liver is damaged but everything is ok nw and she has discharged ad.. I cried when I was talking on phone to her... Why u wan to do tat?? Nothing is unsolvable and U must be strong ya... U must know there are so many ppl love u here!! We all are always here for u ok?? I hope u know there are still many ppl love u soooooo much and U MUST LOVE URSELF TOO!! Take care of urself sweetie... Many ppl will sad if u r not loving urself... Everything will be ok!! Life is full of happiness and upset to make us grow up... Dun surrender when u fall down, bcos every challenges and upset is for u to be more mature and cheer~!! Jia you Jia you!! U can do tat and nothing is going to beat u down!! I always tell myself tat =)
Nw almost 5am ad so I m going to meet with my dream world lu~ Good night~!!
Happy Holiday~!! (n_n)
No comments:
Post a Comment