Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Am I bad?

Am I bad? You think that I'm bad... Am i really bad?
Argh.........................
You all dunno the story behind pls shut up ur mouth ok?
You think that I'm bad but why dun u think that how much I have been suffer for that?
You think that is my fault why dun u ask what he did 1st?
You listen the story and make up the statement but why dun u think that how long U know me and know my characteristic? Jz bcos of one story u listen then u change ur mind about me?
I'm so sad not bcos of u misunderstand me...
I'm so sad not bcos of u hurt me...
I'm so sad not bcos of u blame me...
I'm so sad not bcos of the story that u listen that u created...
I'm so sad not bcos of what u did...
I'm so sad bcos u change ur mind about me, my characteristic, myself jz bcos of u heard the story... even though u knew me for such a long time, u know my characteristic.. But u choose to listen the story... U choose to be narrow-minded... U choose to be stranger... U choose not to wake up.
Shut up ur mouth. I dun wan to hate you and I never blame u but pls dun force me do tat.

No comments:

Post a Comment