Tuesday, December 12, 2006

How hard u have been suffered for that?

Today, I jz read an email that one of my frens send to me. It is an power point about dad and mum. Suddenly, it make me think of my parents. My dad, I was suddenly think of how hard is him when he was sick, how suffer is him when he is in hospital and how miserable was him actually when he suffered from the disease.

Before that, we only know or informed that he was suffering from blood vessel blocked. But unfortunately, after he died, we all jz realised that he is not only suffer from one disease. He had cancer, but until now we even dunno wat cancer he has been suffered from actually. At the time when he was in hospital he is so weak but he never tell us about that. He has no appetitide to eat any food that’s why his weight had gain less and less day by day. Now, I jz wondered mayb at that time the virus has go through his whole body that’s why he was so strengthless and weak. U know, at that time how weak and suffer he was actually but he had never tell us about that..and even when we were asking him is it better or ok? He definitely answeres yes. He always give us for the best and he had never argue or mumbling that how hard is him actually.

Dad, why u never tell us u were suffering that time?? I hate the hospital which is so heartless for not operation or cure for him earlier. I hate the hospital who was taking my dad away. I hate the hospital who is chasing for money everytime but not for curing ppl and making them getting well. I wondered why and actually the doctor ad know how serious is it bout my dad sick and even know the truth but he never tell us or doing nothing and jz delay the time for him to wait.

Now, my dad has passed away for about one month. But, I still will non stop crying when i think of him. I hope that now he is in heaven and this will better for him cos he no need to suffer from any sick or disease. I hope he reli can feel how much we love him actually but we were facing so many problem while we keep finding the way to cure him and at last we r still too late.

Someone has told me. Mayb it is bcos of my dad is so kind that’s why God want him to serve them in the Heaven. I hope that he reli can stay a better life in the Heaven and blessing us… ….

No comments:

Post a Comment