Tonight i was alone in my room… All of my hsemates were going to the campfire night. I had jz finish talking wif my mum by phone. I felt so happy to hear that my dad ad move to normal patient room. But he stil cannot discharge because he need a treatment for his diabetus and high cholesterol. While i m talking wif my mum, i was cry… I cry because her words had touch me… Since i know my dad has admitted to hospital, i cried everytime when i think of him. I will never expect that he will have tis problem. He is always so strong… I was hurt… I get hurt because i saw my dad was so weak on the bed; I get hurt because his hope for me actually is so big; And i still can remember that my dad was feel so happy when my mum told him that i get a good result in my exam. I felt regret because my dad was treat me so good before but sometimes i even din’t respect him. I was not dare to see into his eyes when he was talking to me in hospital. I jz realize that i have never see into his eyes when i m talking to him. Why? Because i scare i will cry in front of him. I dun wan to let him see that my tears were fall down… I always the strong girl in front of him, in front of my family.
When i know that my dad was in icu, i was shocked. I never think that it will happen on him. That time i was in melaka, because of i need to register for my course since my home in muar do not have the connection. That night, i had cried so much. i cried the whole night… I wish to have a shoulder beside me. The next day, i rushed bek to muar. Everyday i rushed to visit my dad in hospital and bek to home so many times and again and again. That time, i never cry because i know that it was not the time for me to cry. After few days, the sch is going to reopen, i cam bek to melaka, but that time my dad was still in icu. The night before i bek to melaka, i went and visit my dad again. I know that my dad was feel so happy to see me because he knows that i will bek to melaka later. We din’t talk so much… But, again, i was cry. But i din’t cry in front of him. I was not dare to show my weakness in front of him…
I bless that my dad will always healthy and strong… I know that he need a long rest at home to recover… May God bless me? Blessing….
No comments:
Post a Comment